ProBasics™ Quad walking cane features a unique four-point design which allows for greater weight-bearing and stability than a single-point cane. The handle rotates allowing for a proper fit with right or left hand use.
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet enhance durability for long term use.
- Small base design allows for easier maneuverability.
- Stand up on their own when not in use.
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1" increments with a locking, anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment.
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculpted grip reduces chance of slippage.
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base.
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustments.
- 3/4" Tip.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame, ninety-days on all parts.
- Weight: 2.3 lb.
All orders are processed on the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.