- Increase absorbency with a superabsorbent core to extend the use of the primary incontinence product for an easy alternative when away from a restroom. Change a single pad instead of an entire pull-up or diaper with 3 sizes available to cover all your needs
- Flow-through design extends the use of a disposable brief or disposable absorbent underwear. Booster pad fills to capacity first and then passes additional fluids to the primary absorbent product
- Adhesive strip for security placement to target areas where additional absorption is needed. For men, place high and in front to increase capacity. For women, place in the middle to increase capacity
- Super absorbent core supports an ideal microclimate that neutralizes pH and keeps skin dry. Real Life Protection to absorb and contain the stated fluid capacity, no matter how much pressure is applied – whether you’re sleeping, sitting or on-the-move. Rely on our clinically proven design to protect you during your real, everyday activities, so you can live freely and confidently, with fewer worries
- Three available sizes for when a little extra protection is needed Mini 10.5" x 2.75" (Capacity 5.7 oz.) Regular 14″ x 4″ (Capacity 10.9 oz.) Super 15″ x 4.25″ (Capacity 14.2 oz.) Feel more confident and change less with often Tranquility booster pads
All orders are processed on the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.