- MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT to ensure the highest level of protection and coverage designed to contain both urinary and bowel incontinence. ATN adult diapers/briefs hold maximum levels of incontinence (22.2 oz. absorbency) and extend the use for overnight wear, uninterrupted sleep, or extended daytime activity, including long airplane flights
- REFASTENABLE TAB, OVERNIGHT BRIEFS are made with stretchy side panels and elastic leg guards to hug the body for a supremely comfortable, leak proof fit. 10 bags of 10 (total case quantity of 100 diapers), size Small (24"-32"), FSA Eligible
- SECURE, LEAK-FREE PROTECTION includes a plastic backed outer layer that prevents leakage from escaping diaper. Kufguards (inner leg cuffs) channel fluids into the core, helping to contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence
- WETNESS INDICATORS turn from yellow to blue, clearly indicating when a change is due. ATN Disposable briefs can give caregivers and end-users peace of mind with its innovative, visual technology
- REAL LIFE PROTECTION to absorb and contain the stated fluid capacity, no matter how much pressure is applied – whether you’re sleeping, sitting or on-the-move. Rely on our clinically proven design to protect you during your real, everyday activities, so you can live freely and confidently, with fewer worries
All orders are processed on the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.