The S2 Plus boasts so many great features and is designed to truly meet the needs of moms wanting to feel confident that they have an effective, powerful pump to support supply while also incorporating features to make life a little easier. Sophisticated, hospital strength with highly adjustable settings and extras like nightlight and timer.
- Backflow protection.
- Helps protect milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- Keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and tubing.
- No need to clean the narrow tubing.
- 2-phase expression technology
- 12 suction levels in expression mode
- 5 levels of cycle speed
- 5 massage mode settings
- Electronic memory control with 30min auto power shut-off
- Remembers your preferred pumping speed and vacuum, so there’s no need to reset
- Made with Spectra Natural Nursing Technology
- Provides a more natural flow of milk
- LED screen with one-touch operation
- Electronic memory control with 30min auto power off
- Timer with night light
- Closed system ensures hygiene and motor performance
- Soothing soft pink
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made with BPA free materials
All orders are processed on the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.