Nitrile Latex-Free, Powder-Free Medical Exam Gloves have a soft compound for easy fit and comfort over a long period of time, without compromising integrity or strength. These gloves are blue with beaded cuff for easy on and off applications. Nurses, doctors, home caregivers, and tattoo artists all love this glove, quickly making the Flexal Feel one of the top-selling nitrile gloves in the market.
Be careful of vendors on eBay selling non-medical grade nitrile gloves which are cheap gloves for packaging and food preparation.
This glove has been tested for permeation of various chemicals per ASTM F 739, “Standard Test Method for Permeation of Liquids and Gases through Protective Clothing Materials Under Conditions of Continuous Contact.”
These gloves have been tested and approved for medical use. Also excellent for commercial, professional and home use.
Top 10 Benefits of Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Disposable nitrile gloves offer superior performance in a wide range of work applications. There are lots of reasons why disposable nitrile gloves are the best choice. Here are our top 10
1. Nitrile gloves are 3 times more puncture resistant than regular latex gloves
2. Nitrile provides a stronger barrier of protection and offers greater chemical resistance
3. Nitrile gloves have a lower resistance to friction, making them easier to put on and take off your hands
4. Nitrile gloves do not contain any natural rubber latex, so they can be used by anyone with latex allergies
5. Even though they are disposable, nirtile gloves can usually be worn more than once because of their superior puncture and tear resistance
6. Nitrile gloves can be worn under other work gloves to make them water-proof
7. Nitrile reacts to your body temperature and conforms to the shape of your hand, making a snug and comfortable fit
8. Nitrile has a longer shelf life than natural rubber latex
9. Nitrile can better withstand permeation, making them less likely to absorb water in damp environments
10. Nitrile gloves are versatile and can be used across a large spectrum of industries
For countless industries, nitrile gloves are an ideal choice because they can offer numerous more benefits than either latex or vinyl for many applications.
Very popular among:
Gloves for Hospitals
Gloves for Clinics
Gloves for Home Care and Kitchen works
Gloves for Tattoo Parlors
Gloves for Hair Salons
Gloves for Mechanic Shops
Gloves for Research and Development Companies
Gloves for Pet Handling
Gloves for Laboratories
Gloves for Schools
Gloves for Nursing Homes
All orders are processed on the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.